HOW TO USE OUR CALCULATOR
- Enter quantity of tubes in ‘No lamps’ column in the ‘Existing Fluorescent Lamps’ section. This will automatically update the amount of tubes in the ‘LED
Replacement Lamps’ section
- Enter correct ‘Hours per day’, ‘Days per week’ and ‘Weeks per year’ in the ‘Existing Fluorescent Lamps’ section. This will then update the ‘Hours used per year’
sections for existing and replacement lamps
- Enter the Kwh costs which can be found on your electricity bill for day and night rate and average it for your own guide.
- Enter the watts for your own lighting if different as will calculate. Eg Existing 6ft Tube may well be 60 or 70 watts.
- Also if you currently have low energy bulbs, Wattage is important to change.
EXISTING FLUORESCENT LAMPS
LED REPLACEMENT LAMPS